Photobucket
^_^ ChiPSmorE ^_^
click on the dropdown menu to navigate through this blog

Assalamualaikum!!
Semoga dapat mmberi respon yg baik ya! :) ★ │ **ChiPsMoRe liFe** ^_^ ★ Klau nak mngeratkan lagi silaturahim, boleh click button Links dan Contacts! ^^ (Postnya dibawah) :)--Angels
Selamat Bergmbira!! ;)
Photobucket
> .:LoLLiPOPs:. | > .:ChiPSmOre??:. ^_^
Pieces Of Me
Meet the Big Beauty Boss

I am Aini_Suhailah and this is my blog, it's mine. In this very little space from the World Wide Web, this could be the only place where in i can have my freedom to express myself, rant whenever i wanted to, post non-sense shit, type asdfghjkl until i get tired like an idiot. I mean, who the hell in the world, uhmm (except me) would do that effin thing? of course no one. EXCEPT ME.Alright, you've got it. Actually i'm just TWELVE and i really like singing and reading my sister or frinds novels. I'm weird and I like the cute small purple/blue things. I like the smell of an old book, newspaper and new magazines, I like to eat pizzas or anythings else such as burger (ma favourite) ^_^.. and i blah blah, i blah too.. enough. bye byee! You mang ey click links and contact to befriend with me.Thanks !Assalamualaikum :)
!!Sekolah Tengku Budriah!!
Assalamualaikum, Leave some cool comments after reading ^_^!!

Weyh, Nnti adik2 yg kecik2 tu maila Sekolah Budriah. Best sangat skolah kat sana. Nah2!! :)
Links & Contacts
the great escapes to a beautiful land


.:ChiPsmOre:. Friend Friend .:Kak_Amali:. .:Fatihah:. .:Alis:. .:Fiqah:. .:Athirah:. .:Anis:. .:Anis:. Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Facebook aini suhailah
Twitter nurul ain
Tumblr nurul ain
Blogskin nurul ain
Layout (c) sweet.m!sery
Re-edited by nurul ain
Icons from reviviscent
Resources: sea shells
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> ★ <$BlogItemDateTime$> │ >(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) angels
<$BlogItemBody$>
Photobucket
> OLDER POST | > NEWER POST
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.